Retreats Inviting Infinite Possibilities
Two Sacred Nature Retreats in 2019
Two carefully designed retreats for creating ease and magic in your life
This year we are so happy and excited to offer you two opportunities to take some ME Time for rest, restoration, and rejuvenation to align with your heart’s song and your own inner knowing. Both with two adventure loving life coaches who tirelessly enjoy sharing sacred spaces for nurturing your hearts and souls.
We would truly love to have you join us for either … or … both.
Now is the time to grab your spot! Registration closes March 1!
(Please note: Registration takes place on my retreat partner Martha’s website.)
Beaufort, SC along the Beaufort River
First comes our Spring retreat, carefully planned at the time of the approaching New Moon and its gentle, inward pull to a cycle of rebirth and resurrection.
We will sync our own rhythms with those of the tides and the moon, let go and press our reset buttons to anchor ourselves solidly in grounding tools and rituals that will keep us on course to living a life of joy. We will empower ourselves with a deep sense of our worth and value that we often lose track of when life pulls us in too many directions.
We like to call this Soul Camp. Me Time to reinvigorate our sense of Self. A time for fun, play, and laughter as we enjoy walking or biking under ancient Spanish moss covered live oaks, kayaking in the Beaufort River and spending time on the porch of the luxurious Anchorage 1770 Inn, where will learn to steady ourselves in the eye of any storm, and lead ourselves consistently back to calm and ease with strong resilience.
Anchorage 1770 Inn
Then comes Autumn and the first quarter moon… the time to set intentions for the upcoming holidays and the year ahead. Time to release the old with gratitude while inviting and receiving the new with grace and ease.
Gentle hikes through vivid fall leaves and old growth forests, a day of equine assisted learning at beautiful Blue Star Ranch, finding and releasing any thoughts and emotions that are keeping us stuck, and clearing our path for a life fulfilled with purpose and clarity.
Our 5th Fall retreat has only 2 single rooms and 1 double left.
At both retreats, we welcome each morning with a simple old and ancient qigong moving meditation as the sun makes its way over the ocean or the mountains. Afternoons are filled with rest and practices of awareness, late afternoon yoga, and evening heart opening guided meditations. We will learn self coaching methods and grounding rituals and mantras for bringing ourselves always back to our Sacred Nature ~ that part of us that knows who and what we are and why we are here. Our inner guidance to joy.
Sacred spots for sacred journeys back to your Self. Good company, beautiful places, brilliant colors, favorite smells of low country rivers and oceans with soft, warm breezes or enchanted, sweet mountain woodlands and warm, roaring fires … Perfect!
We will be a group of 8 at each retreat.
Together, let’s explore the depths of our doubts and step fully into our power and grace.
We look forward to hearing from you.
“Depending on where an individual is in their life – whether they just need to take a break, or they needed a strong, gentle nudge to pursue personal dreams, or like me, a seeker on a pilgrimage – I strongly believe what you and Tara have created and bring personally to the moment is what The Sacred Nature Retreat is all about.” ~ Anne
Wouldn’t it be lovely …
- to give yourself permission to step out of the chaotic, political, media driven energy swirling around you, where work, family, social obligations seem to pull you in all directions?
- to feel a freedom and lightness of being and a new-found sense of clarity in your purpose and direction, inspired by the beauty around you?
- to wake to the presence of a beautiful view each morning with sweet mountain smells, mist rising over the lake, as you cradle your morning tea or coffee, and humbly bow your head in gratitude for the life waiting to delight and surprise you?
“I am grateful for how the Sacred Retreat was balm to my soul and guidance to help straighten my path. Martha is a gifted teacher, leader and woman of immense joy. I can’t wait until next year when I can learn more, grow as a person and continue my journey. I am indeed blessed. ” ~ Kim
- harmonizing the energy of your soul and body with gentle QiGong by the Beaufort River or Fairfield Lake.
- finding alignment as you walk in the fiery Fall forest, or under ancient Carolina live oaks, allowing the trees around you to work their healing magic.
- letting go and allowing laughter, play, & good nourishing food to inspire your creative Self to reach out to infinite possibilities.
- finding the peaceful space to allow the small, still voice within you to grow louder and stronger, inviting the busy, worried, frenetic chatter to fall away.
What if …
- when you return home, you could hear within you a more positive and supportive voice ~ your True Voice ~ clearly and more often.
- the chaotic parts of the world you left behind seem to have taken on a new energy, even changed or disappeared.
- you could to do all of this with a group of like-minded women and two willing and knowledgeable guides?
The time is NOW … to plan for the season that will bring all of this to fruition…to strengthen, renew, release and know who you are deep inside! FINALLY…
“Every time I hike, I see and notice things, and I can hear you … It’s like a little bit of you is with me.” ~ Jill
Your Guides for the Adventure ~
Tara Simkins ~ certified Brooke Castillo Life Coach
Martha Simkins Davis ~ certified Martha Beck Life Coach, Ring Leader Equine Assisted Learning Coach, 500 Hour Yoga Instructor, Reiki Master, Karuna® Reiki Master, QiGong Shibashi Instructor
Tara and Martha are also mountain lovers, adventure seekers, seasoned guides, fellow Aquarians and spiritual pilgrims who love to share their life long quests, insights and learnings.
“We noiselessly went about getting our morning tea and coffee in this beautiful place. Silently sharing the interior space of the warm house with 9 other beings – breath and the beginning of NEW came easily.” ~ Lori
The Little Details
Your payment includes:
- All meals ~ healthy, predominantly local foods with vegan and vegetarian options.
- Gentle hiking, yoga, QiGong, soothing meditations.
- Additional tools and techniques for finding the calm within any storm ~ ways to tap into your innate power and resilience.
- Time away for yourself … in a truly safe and sacred place, with freedom to do as you wish.
For the Spring Retreat:
- Three nights luxury accommodations at Anchorage 1770 Inn.
- Bike and kayak rentals. And a few fun surprises.
For the Fall Retreat:
- Three nights accommodations in High Heaven. Rooms are comfortable but rustic.
- Saturday at beautiful Blue Star Ranch for Equine Assisted Learning, an experiential learning opportunity to help you find answers & insights to your most important questions. A healing experience like no other.
“…Thanks to you and Tara and the construct of the retreat you created a place where I was safe, I was loved, and I was free to do anything I wanted or needed. Judgment and rigor were removed. Expanse and sky were opened for me. The entire experience released a self-imposed hold and opened my heart and moved me much further along in my search to accept myself.” ~ Anne
Payment Details : Your Investment
- Single rooms only – $3630
- $3420, Shared room and bath ~ only 2 available
- $3520 single- only 2 rooms left!
Registration closes March 1, 2019. After your initial deposit, Spring balance due April 30. Fall balance due September 24.
Become fully committed and pay in full… or send in your non-refundable deposit. All options available by clicking the Register button.
Our Refund Policy: Your payments are all non-refundable. We really want you to come! BUT… if you have to cancel AND we can easily fill your space within 2 weeks of the retreat, we will refund your payment, minus your deposit.
“Now we have finished a very slow paced walk in the woods with the stated intention of FOREST BATHING and it also brings a sense of calm and easy breathing. The path was soft and plushly carpeted with the jewel-toned leaves of autumn, and the sounds of the wind really did feel like the whisperings from something much bigger letting us know we were welcome in the sacred space, and that just being there was our whispered password back that gave us passage into the sanctuary.” ~ Lori